[Colorado-Talk] FW: Carrie Ann Lucas Celebration of Life - August 3 from 1-4

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Jul 30 18:35:03 UTC 2019

I share the below.  I am planning on attending to represent NFBCO.  Carrie was incredibly helpful and played a pivotal role in getting our parental rights bill passed.  She was an incredible advocate for all of us.

Warmly,

Scott

From: Amy Robertson :

Subject: Carrie Ann Lucas Celebration of Life - August 3 from 1-4

For the Facebook-averse and Facebook-skeptical among you:

Please join us to celebrate the life of Carrie Ann Lucas, to share stories and memories, laugh, cry, fight the power, use creative swears, stim, sign, rant, eat (dumplings!), drink, vent, tube, and most of all, love.

So all can attend, there will be an in-person event in Denver and an online gathering by Zoom.

The in-person event will be at the First Unitarian Society of Denver, 1400 Lafayette Street, in Denver.

In Denver, the talking-from-the-podium part of the day will be from 1:00 to around 3:00, followed by a pot-luck reception. There will be ASL interpreters and CART, as well as a low sensory room to chill out in. Please do not wear scented products.

The event will be streamed simultaneously on Zoom. The schedule for the ONLINE Memorial will be:
12-1 Meet and Greet, get help (if needed) to get everything set up on your computer.
1-3 WATCH the Denver Memorial.
3-4 Chat, share memories, etc.
>From 12-4 there will be:
CART
ASL interpreters
help with Zoom

To help with planning, please drop me a note if you plan to attend in person.

https://www.facebook.com/events/442362042980831/

Thanks & love,

Amy