[Colorado-Talk] It's Random Unpredictability And Fun On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:06:05 UTC 2019

hello david,
first of all thanks for sending out the show for it's announcement for
this week's show on the globe. unfortunately, I had to miss it again
due to personal issues in my life which is normally usual with me...
as for sending out the announcement for the show for that night you
might want to do it sometime in the mid afternoon not when you are
about to go on the air in a few hours. most people aren't able to
check their emails at that time and, if you do it earlier in the
afternoon on sunday that will workout good for people and, you will
get more listeners and, people to join in the fun of the invasion!
that's just my idea that's all! I just want you to have as much fun as
possible and, the more listeners you get the more people will tune
into the invasion and, also the globe as well for other programs.

so, that's just a idea for future announcements... but, I will keep on
trying to tune in when I can... thanks again for doing this for us
and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo