[Colorado-Talk] Open House Conference Call

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:45:35 UTC 2019

hello kevan,
this is a awesome way for us as members who don't know the nfb or who
new to the organization especially at this year's national convention
there was sooo many new people in attendance.
I plan to forward this onto the performing arts division list and,
also to the nfb of mi list too since this news for all of us to use
and, hopefully be a part of! I plan to contribute as a member of the
performing arts and also as a member of the nfb too!
thanks again for posting this information and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo