[Colorado-Talk] nfb of co caucus at national convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 04:40:02 UTC 2019

hello all,
well, I hope that all of you are there yet in las vegas or not! well,
I haven't seen on this list yet when the nfb of co is going to caucus
here in vegas yet and, I was wondering when and what room and time it
will be held in vegas to those of us who will be attending it or not?

I know that scott or lisa usually does post it here but, I hadn't seen
it yet and, I was just curious on this! oh well!

thanks again and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy sabo