[Colorado-Talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 21:15:46 UTC 2019

Chapter members and friends,
Instead of packing for a trip to Vegas for National Convention you’re cordially invited to spend the morning of July 6 with us at our monthly chapter meeting being held at the Boulder public library main branch on Arapahoe Avenue, from 10 AM until noon.
We will be discussing many things including:
Six Dot Dash
Bell Camp
September iPhone training class
Possible theater opportunity with kids this summer
Fundraising
A student who needs a host family.

Have a happy Fourth of July, and help us celebrate the independence of blind people on Saturday by joining us for a meeting full of great plans and wonderful opportunities.
Warmest regards,

Sent from Maryann Migliorelli's iPhone