[Colorado-talk] information for state convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 04:10:57 UTC 2018

hello all,
well, convention is just right around the corner and, you all are
probably getting ready for it! if you want to learn all about our host
hotel for the convention you can look at it at the link which is
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/denms-denver-marriott-south-at-park-meadows/
which was linked to our web site but, it isn't... it has the link from
the nfb of co web site to the hotel for last year's convention.

also, you can now preregister for the convention and, also for
sponsers and for exhibitors too at our web site at
https://www.nfbco.org/nfbco-state-convention-review

I know that lisa would've posted it here to this list but, well she
has forgot! oh well... I took care of it for you lisa..  take care all
and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy