[Colorado-talk] Mountains and plains membership call, Thursday

Jd Holcomb jdholcomb79 at icloud.com
Tue Sep 18 14:49:44 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone,
Mountains And Planes Chapter NFBCO will be having their monthly meeting Thursday, September 20 at 7 PM.
We will be finalizing state convention items and scheduling for different things concerning state convention. We also have a fun and secret Agenda item, So you’ll have to call in to find out.
Mountains and plains conference phone line  information
Dial in number
(641) 715-0866
Access code
405276#
iPhone dial-in number
(641) 715-0866,405276#

Hope you all can call in on Thursday night. See you at 7 PM
Sincerely,

Jedediah Holcomb