[Colorado-talk] NFB of Colorado State Convention Hotel Reservations issues

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Tue Sep 11 18:49:26 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon,

It has been brought to my attention that we are having difficulties with the Marriott reservation call center.  Many have experienced ridiculously long waits on hold and some have been cut off.   Following you will find a link with which to reserve your room but be advised, it is not the least bit user friendly and I have expressed my concerns to the hotel.

https://book.passkey.com/e/49575279

To reserve your room by telephone call the hotel at 303-925-0004.  You will need to press 1 for reservations which will take you to the Marriott 1-800 number call center.  You must mention that you are with the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.  If they cannot find our block under our full name, try asking for NFB.  If you are unable to use the reservation link or get through by phone, feel free to contact me at 303-504-5979.

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado