[Colorado-talk] Optic Nerve Hypoplasia?

Amber Rundlekahn amber_rundlekahn at engschools.net
Mon Sep 10 05:12:20 UTC 2018

Hello CO NFB!

My name is Amber and I am a TVI/O&M instructor in the Denver Metro Area. I
am also a doctoral student, studying special education, focusing on
blindness at UNCO.

I've worked with many young students who have Optic Nerve Hypoplasia (ONH),
but I don't have any relationships with adults who have ONH. I'm reaching
out to see if any adults with ONH would be willing to participate in some
interviews with me? I want to learn more about your experiences going
through school and adolescences and coming out on the other side!

If you have ONH and are reading this and are willing to talk to me, would
you please respond to me via email at:  amber_rundlekahn at engschools.net

or text at: 303-525-7832

I'm wondering if there might be an opportunity to connect with a few of you
at the CO convention in October?

Thank you!
Amber

Amber L Rundle Kahn
Englewood Schools, Arapahoe 1

SWAAC Coordinator
Teacher for Students with Visual Impairments
ACVREP Certified Orientation and Mobility Instructor