[Colorado-talk] CCDC Colorado Springs listening tour

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:45:04 UTC 2018

Hey Colorado Springs  friends!

On Tuesday, September 11, the Colorado Cross Disability Coalition  Will be holding a listening tour meeting at 1 PM until 3 PM at  The center for independence, 729 S. Tejon. We will be discussing what has and has not changed, both the state and federal level, regarding Medicaid, Medicare and the ADA. Additionally, we will have an interactive discussion on the challenges that people with disabilities face in the pikes Peak region. Lunch will be served, so please RSVP to me at 970-393-0170 or by return email. This is a great opportunity to have your voice heard! Don’t miss it!

Karyn ReNae Anderson