[Colorado-talk] Our Amazing Colorado Raffle

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Oct 17 16:32:52 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone, we need your help with our Amazing Colorado Raffle.  If you
haven't purchased your tickets yet, please go to
www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle
<http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>  and buy them now.  On line
sales will only be available through Sunday, October 21st.  Even if you have
purchased your tickets, please encourage all your friends, family,
colleagues, and even your enemies to purchase tickets.   Send the link
through emails or get on social media and provide the link to our raffle.
Again, the link is:

www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle
<http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>

Our raffle is the principal funder of our scholarship program.  Without the
raffle, we wouldn't have a program.  So please buy, buy, buy and sell, sell,
sell!!

Thanks,

Scott