[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Meeting on Saturday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:28:11 UTC 2018

Greetings all!

It’s time for our monthly meeting of the NFB of Denver this Saturday,
October 20 at 10 a.m. at the Colorado Center for the Blind, 2233 W.
Shepperd Ave.  We’ll be selling Las Delicious breakfast burritos
beginning at 9:30. Bring five bucks if you would like one with juice,
etc.

Our program this month will be from the Arapahoe- Douglas League of
Women Voters.  You can’t watch ten minutes of TV or even listen to a
game on the radio without getting all kinds of ads about ballot
proposals. Let the League of Women Voters give you the nonpartisan
explanation of what each of these actually says   so you can make an
informed decision when you cast your private, independent ballot!  So
come prepared to take notes.

If you want to study up on the Colorado Blue Book, you can find it on
NFB Newsline under the “Info Specific to Colorado” channel. It’s
available also in MP3 from the Colorado Talking Book Library at

https://myctbl.cde.state.co.us/legislative-blue-book-2018

See you on Saturday!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"