[Colorado-talk] Happy Thanksgiving Colorado!

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Nov 22 21:32:53 UTC 2018

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

>From the LaBarre's to all of you, we wish you the very best of this holiday!
On this day,  it is customary to take account of all for which we are
thankful.  Certainbly, this   affiliate as part of our Federation is one of
those things.  We have accomplished so much in our history, but I know we
have not reached the summit of what we can achieve.  I look forward to
working with all of you in 2019 to keep pushing our way to the top.  Enjoy
good food, fine drink, your family, and your friends!

Cheers!!

Scott, Anahit, Alex, and Emily