[Colorado-talk] NFB NEWSLINE Training call

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:29:14 UTC 2018

Is your morning paper becoming as stale as last week’s bread? Join us on Tuesday, November, 27 at 6:00PM Mountain time to add some pizazz!!! NFB-NEWSLINE’s vast array of newspapers, magazines, and breaking news options will tantalize your eardrums! Looking for more than just news? We’ve got you covered!   We will dive right In to severe weather alerts, job listings, store circulars, tv listings, blindness specific publications, and state specific information!

This is the first of many training calls that will help you learn to navigate the NEWSLINE system with ease and read what you want, when you want, the way you want.

The call will be approximately 1 hour with plenty of time for questions.

There are many ways to join the call Tuesday November 27, 6:00PM Mountain Time

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/789744142

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16699006833,,789744142#  or +14086380968,,789744142#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 669 900 6833
If you have questions, contact Jessica Beecham at jbbeecham at gmail.com or call 615-497-0435.

Sent from my iPhone