[Colorado-talk] Start The Weekend With Music In Your Soul On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:04:11 UTC 2018

hello david,
thanks as always for posting the show announcement to the list! which
is always awesome.. i'am sorry that i'am now checking my email since I
have ben busy with stuff lately in my life. I do have the zoom client
on my laptop and, I will also put the link also on my laptop too!
thanks again and, I will hopefully talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy