[Colorado-talk] Start The Weekend With Music In Your Soul On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 23:13:14 UTC 2018

Who's ready for the weekend up in here, up in here?
If that's you, then get ready the right way, The Djd Invasion Way,
starting at 8 PM eastern tonight on 195 The Globe!
I'll be playing tunes from the rock pop and country genres, sprinkling
in some modern music, some 80's, and more. I guarantee at least some
of the songs will have you singing along or tapping your feet, and if
you have a favorite, get your requests in, right now, in fact, at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
til the show ends, and yes, the page works this week!
You can also interact live on air with me on the globe's zoom channel at
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
or by dialing in at
408-638-0968
and when prompted for an ID, enter in
4562366247
which spells out
GlobeOnAir
You can also enter in that ID if you have the zoom client installed on
your mac, PC or mobile device by clicking join meeting button and
putting in
4562366247

And to listen, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
or ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
Alternatively, you can search for 195 The Globe on Tunein.com or using
the Tunein mobile app for apple or droid.

Regardless of how you tune in, you'll be ready for anything the
weekend has to offer, by getting your weekend celebration started with
tonight's Djd Invasion.
Hope to see you there!