[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West chapter meeting June 2

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Thu May 31 01:51:58 UTC 2018

Howdy y’all,

You guessed it it is once again Time for the NFBCO Wild West showdown meeting. We hope you can join us on Saturday, June 2 at high noon 12 PM until 2 PM. Our meeting place is at the Carmody recreation Center in Lakewood. The address is;

2200 S. Kipling St.,
Lakewood, CO 80227

We will be having a good ole time while we discuss national convention, our upcoming August picnic and other great things going on in the Federation and community.

Come prepared to engage yourself and meet some mighty fine folks!

Please feel free to reply to this email with any questions.

See y’all Saturday-

Melissa Fishburn
NFBCO Wild West chapter president

Sent from my iPhone