[Colorado-talk] Bennet Cosponsors Marrakesh!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon May 21 00:26:18 UTC 2018

The calls make a difference! We learned on Friday that Senator Michael
Bennet has signed on as a cosponsor for S. 2559, the Marrakesh Treaty
Implementation Act! This is great news!

Scott says that Marrakesh will come before the full Foreign Relations
Committee on Tuesday, May 22 for a vote. Senator Cory Gardner is a
member of that committee, but he still needs our urging to sign on as
a cosponsor. Many of you have made one or more calls, but if can make
one more on Marrakesh, make it tomorrow morning!

Ask Sen. Gardner once again to cosponsor S.2559, the Marrakesh
Implementation Act before the Foreign Relations vote on May 22.

His DC number is:

202-224-5941.

And thank you all!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"