[Colorado-talk] itunes store

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 05:16:05 UTC 2018

hello all,

I hope that you all are having a good evening. i'm trying to purchase
a album through the iTunes store via the internet or through the
iTunes ap that I have on my computer. I got a few gift cards for
Christmas and, I want to use them. I was wondering on how you go
aboiut in finding and purchasing albums or songs in the iTunes store
on your computer by using jfw? I have tried doing this myself and, i'm
having problems.. are there some shortcuts by using iTunes with jfw?
thanks again and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy