[Colorado-talk] Janet Triplett

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 02:42:11 UTC 2018

hello wayne and all,
first of all i'm sorry to hear of this sad news about janet. becca
told me of this sad news a few days ago over the phone since I hadn't
checked my email until now since we don't live together anymore. i'm
sooo sorry to hear of this awful news! janet was a very good friend to
me and, also to my sister becca too! she will be greatly missed!
thanks for posting this news to the list and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy