[Colorado-talk] Thoughtful, exhilirating remembrance

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Tue Jan 9 18:06:30 UTC 2018

Hello,

January 4, 2018, was the 30th anniversary of our Colorado Center for the Blind (CCB ). I absolutely love the place. And yet, the date barely registered on my consciencenous. I feel like, because we were all just returning from the holidays we may have missed the opportunity to stop, remember, reflect, and celebrate. I don't know how many of you saw this post from our Colorado Center for the Blind Facebook. I hope you will read and enjoy.  We can be so proud of what we have accomplished through this extraordinary NFB program. The team, the family grows ever stronger.

http://cocenter.org/no-snow-day-1988-marking-ccbs-30th-anniversary/

[http://cocenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Duncan-Tom-and-Diane-hugging-together-in-front-of-the-CCB-sign-on-the-East-wall-of-the-building.jpg]<http://cocenter.org/no-snow-day-1988-marking-ccbs-30th-anniversary/>

No Snow Day in 1988: Marking CCB's 30th Anniversary! - Colorado Center for the Blind<http://cocenter.org/no-snow-day-1988-marking-ccbs-30th-anniversary/>
cocenter.org
It’s a big day today. Sure, there’s World Braille Day and Louis Braille’s 209th birthday, and our Independence Training Program students are back from the holiday break and our first Seniors meeting is this afternoon. We’re excited about all that, but here at CCB we’re very excited about something else, too. Today marks 30 years… Continue Reading No Snow Day in 1988: Marking CCB’s 30th Anniversary!

At Your Service,

 [1514937111243_signature]

[1514937325636_logo.jpg]

Office: 1-866-543-6808