[Colorado-talk] very sad news

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Feb 28 15:14:59 UTC 2018

Federation Family, it is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Michelle
Chacon's daughter, Carolyn, passed away due to cancer.  Carolyn is Michelle
oldest daughter and grew up in the Federation and helped out at many of our
events like BELL Camp and so on.  Please keep Michelle, Jon, and the rest of
the Chacon family in your thoughts and prayers.  Michelle and Jon are an
important part of our Colorado Federation family and they need their family
now.  As we get more information, we will pass it along.

Scott