[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West chapter meeting

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 03:18:39 UTC 2018

Howdy y’all!

It’s that time to giddy-up and get down to the wild west chapter meeting!
Please join us on Saturday, March 3 from 12 high noon until 2 PM at;

Carmody recreation center
2200 South Kipling St., Lakewood, CO 80227

We will have more details to come within the next week. Our chapter Girl Scout will be on hand to sell Girl Scout cookies, so please bring your cash.

We are counting down the days till we get to see ya Mighty fine folks!

Melissa Fishburn
NFBXO Wild West chapter president

Sent from my iPhone