[Colorado-talk] Great Oppoirtunity for Digital Promotions

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:04:51 UTC 2018

hello Brenda,
thanks for posting this job announcement to the list. this sounded
awesome but, my focus is in media relations but, in audio but, not in
video. but, thanks for letting me know about this! as a matter of fact
I will forward this onto the performing arts division list which is a
discussion list here on the nfbnet since this is something in the
field of performing arts and, i'm sure that someone on that list might
be interest. thanks again for the information and, I will talk to you
soon!

sincerely,
amy