[Colorado-talk] Mountains And Planes Chapter NFBCO meeting tonight!

Jd Holcomb jdholcomb79 at icloud.com
Thu Aug 16 15:52:40 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone,
Tonight is the mountains and plains chapter meeting at 7 PM. Our summer conference call picnic is less than 12 hours away. As many of you know already we have changed our conference call number to provide better sound quality for everyone. In case you missed it earlier this week or hearing about it for the first time, attached is the contact card for the new number and directly below is the call in phone number and access code.
Mountains and plains conference phone line  information
Dial in number
(641) 715-0866
Access code
405276#
Have a great day and look forward to the call tonight.
Sincerely,

Jedediah Holcomb