[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Greeley Listening Tour

Julie Reiskin jreiskin at ccdconline.org
Sun Aug 12 16:17:54 UTC 2018

I am not sure if this was because I was copied but there was no flyer, not
sure if that matters because you gave the info
 What is RSVP list for Tuesdays two tours

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 6:00 PM ReNae Anderson via Colorado-Talk <
colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> Attached, you will find a flyer for the Greeley  listening tour that the
> Colorado Cross Disability Coalition is conducting on August 14 at 3 PM in
> Lincoln Park library. We will be discussing what has and has not changed,
> on both the federal and state level, regarding Medicare, Medicaid and the
> ADA. Additionally, we will have an interactive discussion regarding the
> challenges of the people with disabilities in weld county.
>
> Please RSVP and please share this with anyone you feel it may benefit. If
> you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Hope to see you there!
>

> Karyn ReNae Anderson
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Karyn ReNae Anderson <kranderson at ccdconline.net>
> > Date: August 11, 2018 at 5:52:48 PM MDT
> > To: ReNae Anderson <Mother27Dragon at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Fwd: Greeley Listening Tour
> >

> > Karyn ReNae Anderson
> >
> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> >> From: Paul Anderson <slimemold9 at yahoo.com>
> >> Date: July 24, 2018 at 7:42:18 PM MDT
> >> To: Karyn ReNae Anderson <kranderson at ccdconline.net>
> >> Subject: Greeley Listening Tour
> >>
> >> Flyer attached
> >
> > The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
> material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
> computer.

Sent from my mobile device--please forgive brevity or typo's
Julie Reiskin, Executive Director CCDC

Unless the needs of the people served are the first priority, no cost
savings will ever be realized. When care coordination represents the
self-determined needs of the person, cost savings will follow -- naturally.

NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US.......EVER

Respect our existence or expect our resistance!