[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Greeley Listening Tour

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 23:59:03 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!

Attached, you will find a flyer for the Greeley  listening tour that the Colorado Cross Disability Coalition is conducting on August 14 at 3 PM in Lincoln Park library. We will be discussing what has and has not changed, on both the federal and state level, regarding Medicare, Medicaid and the ADA. Additionally, we will have an interactive discussion regarding the challenges of the people with disabilities in weld county.

Please RSVP and please share this with anyone you feel it may benefit. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Hope to see you there!

Karyn ReNae Anderson

Begin forwarded message: