[Colorado-talk] Grand Valley Chapter Monthly Meeting Invitation

Rob trebor681 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:12:38 UTC 2018

Hello All,
To help our secretary, below are the details for our chapter meeting this
month. Forgive the late notice.

WHAT: NFBCO Grand Valley Chapter Monthly Member Meeting
WHO: Members, Family and friends and guest
WHERE: Center for Independence Gym 740 Gunnison Ave Grand Junction, CO 81501
WHEN: FRIDAY August 3, 2018 at 10:00 am lasting until 12:30pm
WHY: Because we love getting together talking about the lives we live!

A light lunch is served.

PS We are holding Braille classes for all abilities at the same location
same time on the second and third Fridays as well. We would love you to
join us!

Rob Harris
(970) 208-3100
Treasurer