[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West picnic

Vicki Sayler victoria-sayler at att.net
Wed Aug 1 20:00:52 UTC 2018

Hi Melissa,

I am very sad and sorry to tell you that I will not be able to attend the picnic this year.  We have had a flood in our apartment basement from the deluge of rain recently.  So I will be spending my weekend cleaning up and laundering a mountain of bedding.

I sincerely apologize for the late notice.  I really wish I could be there.  Please relay my regrets to everyone and I hope to see you all again soon.

Vicki Sayler.

Sent from my iPhone