[Colorado-talk] Reminder to Call Mike Coffman

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 17:57:31 UTC 2017

Greetings -

It's strange to be home over the 4th of jJuly for many ofus, because
we're usually at the NFB Convention.  However, we can still do our
Federation work today - especially those in Arapahoe County and Mike
Coffman's House District -

Please call his office today to oppose H.R. 620, which would weaken
the ADA.  His Aurora office seems to be open today because I called
this morning and the phone was picked up.

I can't think of a better way to celebrate Independence Day than to
make our views known to one of our elected representatives!  Here are
the phone numbers -

Aurora District Office
Phone: 720.748.7514
Fax: 720.748.7680