[Colorado-talk] Your Invitation To Tonight's Pre 2017 National Convention Radio Party Is Here

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Jul 2 21:35:06 UTC 2017

hello david,i just got done to my comfy studios here in Colorado and,
I'm now checking my emails and, I saw the notice for the show for
tonight! it all sounds awesome! I can't wait to hear it all and, also
listen and, also communicate with you on air which I will by through
my laptop at 5pm. I will definitely will be there with big bells
on!!!!   anyway, that's all for now my dear take care and, I will talk
to you soon!    hugsalways, from amy