[Colorado-talk] Denver Art Museum Access Programs

Jenny Callahan jenny.callahan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:58:37 UTC 2017

Hello, I am organizing our tour of the Denver Art Museum tactile tables in February.  The details are as follows.
When: Friday, February 10 from 10 AM to 1 PM. Saturday, February 11 from 10 AM to 1 PM. The exhibit is open during these times. I am organizing a group to go on Friday, February 10.
Where: Denver Art Museum. A short walk from the convention center theater stop on the light rail.
What: the Asian art exhibit will have three tech tile pieces replicated in front of the current artwork. Docents will be there able to explain in detail. In addition, permanent tactile pieces are available. And, some of the previous tactile pieces that were created for past events will also be on display for our group.
Why: because art is awesome!
Who: our group affiliation with the NFB of Colorado will get us free admission if we RSVP.  Please RSVP to me by February 1 with your name and which day and time you will be there.
How: travel details for people who want to arrive by group will follow.g

Jenny Callahan
913-515-0935
Jenny.callahan at gmail.com