[Colorado-talk] Obituary and memorial information for Romona Wolcott

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:01:25 UTC 2017

Greetings Federation friends and family,

Thank you all for your loving support.

Here is Mom's obituary and memorial information.

If anyone is planning to attend the service please let me know.  For those
who need it Access-a-ride does definitely go to the church.  Plan to be
there before 11:00 a.m. and leave around 1:00 p.m.  For those wanting to
come but need transportation help please let me know that too. I will do my
best to make arrangements for you.

Maryann Migliorelli

maryannmigs at gmail.com

Romona Hotaling Wolcott October 4, 1939 ~ January 5, 2017

Romona passed away surrounded by family at her home in Boulder, Colorado.

She was born in Hartford, Connecticut, lived in Schenectady, New York for
nearly fifty years, and spent her final ten years in Littleton and Boulder,
Colorado.

Romona drove school buses for over forty years in the Schenectady area.  She
held memberships in the Schenectady Fraternal order of eagles and later
National Federation of the Blind of Denver and Boulder Valley Chapters.

She is survived by her husband James Wolcott, her 5 children: James
Schmiedel, Carl Post, Billy Sheldon, Jr Hotaling, Maryann Migliorelli, and
many grand and great grandchildren.

Her Celebration of Life service will be held January 21, 2017, 11:00 A.M. at
Nelson Road Baptist church 8979 nelson Road Longmont, CO. 80501.

In lieu of flowers donations may be made to Nelson Road Baptist Church PO
Box 252 Longmont CO. 80502 or NFB Boulder Valley Chapter at
http://tinyurl.com/nfbboulder-romona-memorial

To share memories please visit www.erlingercremationandfuneral.com