[Colorado-talk] INVITATION TO HOLIDAY PARTY

B Roman broman83051 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 18:14:09 UTC 2017

The Ajuua Restaurant is requesting a headcount for our Christmas Party.  This is just to let them know how big a room and how many tables they will need to set up.  Please call me (Blanca) at 970-324-9658 by Tuesday with the number of individuals you are bringing.  Remember that friends and family are invited!

We are looking forward to spending some time with you during the busy holiday season...

The NFBCO Aurora Chapter Board Members
Come jingle and mingle
The season is finally here...
We've waited almost one year
The tree is festive with ornaments that shimmer
And the food and drinks have been selected for dinner

It won't be a silent night at our
Holiday party
If you come to mix and mingle

Please join us