[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Holiday Party is Dec. 16!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 21:31:48 UTC 2017

Greetings!

That's right, the NFB of Denver Chapter will hold its annual Holiday
Party on Saturday, December 16 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.  We're having it
earlier in the day so folks who plan to attend the audio-described
performance of "Elf" can attend both!

The fun will include a lunch of meatball sandwiches, gift-wrapping and
holiday card-making for the kids, a White Elephant gift exchange and a
visit from Santa!

And of course there'll be plenty of lively holiday music brought to us
by DJ ChrisK!

What?  NFB of Denver Holiday Party
When?  Saturday. Dec. 16
Where?  Colorado Center for the Blind, 2233 W. Shepperd Ave. Littleton 80121

White Elephant gift items should be values between $15 and $20 and
wrapped. We will have wrapping materials here that day, but of course
word might get out about what you brought...

Contact Dan Burke at 303-778-1130 if you have any questions.

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"