[Colorado-talk] Urgent! BEP Expansion bill has hearing today!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:14:14 UTC 2016

Greetings -

Scott got word late yesterday that the BEP expansion bill, HB1038,
will be heard today at 1:30 in Room A of the legislative Services
building  This is the building on the south of the capitol between
Grant and Sherman Streets.  We're trying to get blind vendors there of
course, but they're in a scramble today thanks to yesterday's storm
that disrupted their operations.

So we need a few more Federationist to ensure a good showing of
members in support of the bill.  Scott of course will be on hand for
testimony.

Please e-mail me off-list or call me on my cell, which is listed
below, if you think you can make the hearing.  I'll be there and so
will Julie.

Best,
Dan