[Colorado-talk] JOIN WITH THE MILE HIGH CHAPTER OCTOBER 9 AT THE 2 PM SHOW OF CABARET

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Sat Aug 27 13:15:45 UTC 2016

Well the show is on the 9th of October.  The Mile High Chapter has purchased 15 tickets so right now I am putting names on a list to hold those tickets.  When we get closer to the date I will ask people to make a firm commitment and pay for the ticket.  So right now you would just be holding a place on the list.  Hope that helps.

Lorinda Riddle
Mile High Chapter Fundraising Committee