[Colorado-talk] update for products the blind and sighted can share.

Estelle Shukert samsestelleshuke at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 13 20:46:08 UTC 2016

New products!
  At Ambron Products, we have some new items which you can check out at our web site. Please see below for contact information.
  The Yellow Pumpkin, another Butterfly Book by John Batron, is in large print and uncontracted braille, so beginning braille readers can also enjoy them, whatever their age! These books are especially good for parents, grandparents and friends who are losing their sight and learning braille, to be able to share with their kids, friends and grandkids!
  Quiddler Junior, an easier version of the original Quiddler game, has instructions in either grade one or grade two braille - your choice. The cards have the letters, numbers and an example word, using the letters on the card, in print and braille, along with a picture of that word.  Point chips in braille and print are also included.
  And our 2016 tactile calendar, with tactile pictures of different automobiles for each month, is on sale!
  We hope you will visit our website to check out all our products.  See the information below for pricing, shipping and other information. Blessings and thanks for your interest! Estelle and John

Ambron Products
2924 So. Ingalls Way
Denver CO 80227
303-789-7538