[Colorado-talk] Colorado Association of blind students conference call coming up

lily2011a at gmail.com lily2011a at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:35:17 UTC 2016

Hello all,
The Colorado Association of blind students will be having a conference call on Sunday  August 14th.
The call will be held at 7:30 p.m. mountain time. Come and join us on the call to get updates on what the students have been doing and what we plan to accomplish in the near future.
Please call: 605-475-6006 code: 587726.
I look forward to talking to you all then!
Warm regards,
Liliya
Secretary, Colorado Association of blind students (CABS)
Vices -president, Pennsylvania Association of blind students

 (PABS)
Lily2011a at gmail.com