[Colorado-talk] Here's a cool thing!

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Aug 3 12:42:00 UTC 2016

Thanks, Kevan. Those are some good tips for Meet
the Blind Month. And, hey, if she was reading
braille through all that, it didn't even occur to
me till near the end that she might be. She's
good, if so. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration.
You've gotten me going again. I might put through
a couple of my favorite chapter building articles
from past years. Gotta re-read them myself first,
though. ;-)

Strive On, All, Strive On! Go Make the World A
Better Place!
Everett