[Colorado-talk] Bus service between Denver, Colorado Springs rolls forward

James Beal bealcorgi at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 18:07:04 UTC 2014

There has been no information put out in southern Colorado about this
proposed startup. i believe that even when it starts that it will not
be used until at least a few people are aware of the CDOT program. I
will be checking with Springs Transit, our bus system in Colorado
Springs, to even see if they are aware of this let alone why no advance
notice is being provided to inform commuters of this possible service
increase. Thanks, Gary for this info.

James Beal
bealcorgi at aol.com