[Colorado-talk] Check out the 2014 Presidential Report and NFB of Colora Gettign Healthy

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Dec 29 20:56:14 UTC 2014

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone has been able to enjoy some time with family and friends.
As we gear up for the new year, I wanted to share a few Blind Coloradan
Blog Posts for your perusal.

For many who attended this year's NFBCO State Convention, President Scott
LaBarre's Presidential Report was a highlight of the weekend. Several long
time NFBCO members said it was among his best Presidential Reports. This is
a report that inspires pride in the work that our fantastic affiliate has
accomplished and ignites our energy and imagination to do more in the
upcoming year. This is a great piece to read as a closer fo 2014 and as
food for thought for 2015.

http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/12/2014-presidential-report.html

Kevan Worley, Editor of the Blind Coloradan and member of our newly
organized Sports and Recreation Division writes about our how the NFB of
Colorado is working to GET HEALTHY! In this post he discusses the Sports
and Recreation Division and how it is joining the movement toward a
healthier Colorado for everyone. Take a sneak peak at the sports and
Recreation Division's plans for 2015.

http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/12/nfb-of-colorado-getting-healthy.html

>From the NFB of Colorado Board of Directors and staff to each of our
members and friends, warmest wishes for good health, new adventures, and
success in 2105! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Best Wishes

--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org