[Colorado-talk] Legislative issues

James Beal bealcorgi at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 23:02:38 UTC 2014

If you can let someone know on this listserv what larger city you live
in or near, we can probably direct you to one of our affiliates in your
area. Also, if you aren't comfortable doing this, you can get onto the
NFB of Colorado website and locate the group yourself that is closest
to where you live. We also have an At Large chapter for people who live
away from the major cities where there might not be a chapter.

James Beal
bealcorgi at aol.com