[Colorado-talk] GoVoteColorado.com

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 02:16:49 UTC 2013

Are there Brailled mail ballots in Colorado? Arizona had them, but my
understanding was that as of a couple years ago the only way to vote
privately and accessibly in CO was to go to the polls. It seems like
we should advocate for Braille ballots if they don't yet exist in
Colorado, as there are folks who might not be able to get out to a
poll but who still want to vote privately and accessibly.

Best,
Arielle