[Colorado-talk] The 2013 Iowa Diabetes Action Network Meeting and Resolution

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Oct 16 13:25:44 UTC 2013

Everett, I was a bit unclear as to whether you were offering this as a
resolution for consideration at our convention.  If so, please forward it to
Brent Batron and Tom Anderson.  We don't necessarily need a DAN Division to
adopt this as an affiliate.  As for a DAN affiliate, I am certainly open to
us having one but you and others need to organize it and get the momentum
building.  The Baord will support and we can have Jessica Beecham help you
once you reach some critical mass.

Best and see you at the Convention.

Scott