[Colorado-talk] 20130820 RTD Board Meeting

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sun Aug 18 00:16:35 UTC 2013

The RTD Board meets on 20 August 2013 at 5:30 p.m. in the RTD Board Room.

Public Participation:
Don Hunt – Executive Director for CDOT (15 minutes)
General Manager Oversight and Performance Management Update
Approval of Board Meeting Minutes of July 16, 2013
Chair's Report
General Manager's Report
Unanimous Consent
A. Donation of Vintage Rail
B. Award of Access-a-Ride Call Center Services
Recommended Action
C. Property Acquisition for the I-225 Project
D. Sublease Agreement (RTD Park and Ride Facilities) by and between Regional Transportation District and Stadium Management Company, LLC
E. Award Contract to Supply 103 Cutaway Buses for access-a-Ride Service
F. Award Contract to Supply 52 – 60’ Low-Floor Articulated Buses

I am not going into detail since we covered these topics in previous E-mails, and I see no new details in the meeting packet.  The next meeting is on 27 August 2013 is a Study Session; I have no inclination at this time what the topic of the study session is.  The next full Board Meeting is 17 September 2013.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO