[Colorado-talk] Mile High NFBCO Agenda for 19 September 2012

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Tue Sep 18 03:01:41 UTC 2012

I attached the agenda for Wednesday's meeting.

It was necessary to make a temporary change to our meeting location due to remodeling occurring at Books Towers.  Our meeting this month is at the home of Diane McGeorge, 1608 Steele Street.  One can either take the 15 or the 20.  Get off the bus stop east of Adams if you are taking the 15 from downtown.  Cross Colfax at Adams.  Steele Street is one block west of Adams. Diane's home is the second home north of Sixteenth Avenue; she is on the east side of Steele Street.  The bus stop for the 20 coming from downtown is at Seventeenth Avenue and Steele Street.  Contact Diane if you require directions at (303) 321-4268; you may also contact me at (303) 863-1150.  Contact me with any questions.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO