[Colorado-talk] convention tours

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:46:35 UTC 2012

Hello Federationists and friends,

This year the Boulder Valley chapter will be hosting our Colorado  state
convention and we are once again planning some fun tour activities on
Thursday afternoon. We would like your feedback on which tour ideas sound
the most fun and interesting. Please take a few moments to fill out our poll
at www.surveymonkey.com/s/nfbco and tell us which tours you like the best!

Thank you to all who have already completed this survey.  For those who have
not, this is your last chance to help determine your pre-convention
activities.  Right now, Redstone Meadery tops the list of this year's tours,
but other places are garnering interest too.  Those who attend the tours may
also have extra chances for prize winning during the Hollywood Halloween
events on Friday evening.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Regards,

Maryann Migliorelli