[Colorado-talk] EnVision America ScripTalk

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Oct 22 21:40:00 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

As you know, I'm a huge fan of the work being done by Envision. I think
ScripTalk can be helpful to seniors and others. Can you help me spread the
word on this?

This news alert is of special interest to residents of Littleton and
Englewood, but may also have significance for others as well.

You may have heard about Walmart Pharmacies offering ScripTalk Talking
Labels. They have recently expanded their program by adding 30 additional
pharmacy sites. One of those new sites is in Littleton.

Many Colorado residents asked for another location here, and Walmart
accommodated, because of the positive response and support of the ScripTalk
program.

As a blind community, we need to continue to show support of services like
this. It will not only benefit us locally and individually, but also help to
expand the availability of the service for others in locations across the
country.  ScripTalk is a free service to anyone who needs it (blind,
low-vision, etc.). It offers a way  to independently access your
prescription information. There is no cost to the customer.

I would encourage you to contact the Walmart Pharmacy in Littleton
(303-218-4879) or in Englewood (303-789-7209) to sign up for the free
ScripTalk Talking Labels program today. Your support here will help others
elsewhere.

cid:image001.jpg at 01CDB067.9A2A5CC0

Kevan Worley

Executive Director

National Association of Blind Merchants

kevanworley at blindmerchants.org

866-543-6808

Buy your amazing Vacation Travel Raffle tickets now!

http://www.nfbco.org/vacation-travel-raffle

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at nfbco.org> jbeecham at nfbco.org

303-778-1130 extension 223