[Colorado-talk] Buna dahal Book Leadership Spirit!

Jennifer Stevens jstevens at cocenter.org
Fri Apr 20 11:25:14 UTC 2012

Buna, you are truly an amazing women.  I love your site and you have been
up to so much.  I would love to get together some time.  I really miss
you.  You are such an inspiration.  When we get back from vacation I want
to check out your book.  Talk to you soon
Jen

--

*P.S. Please keep in mind I am currently working part time and may not be
able to respond right away.  If you need immediate assistance please
jstevens at cocenter.org
www.cocenter.org
youtube.com/cocenterorg